£26000 per annum
14 days ago
OTE Circa £26K
Permanent Job Opportunity
Our client, a Bosche Approved Service Centre are currently looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join their Brighton based team. The ability to work as part of a team of Service Advisors in a busy, pressurised environment is essential. Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
As a Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
- Advising on technical queries/issues.
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
The ideal Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service department.
- Customer relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate
- Previous Customer Service experience is essential
If this Service Advisor Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Brighton please contact Zoe Osborn today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!