South West London
£30000 per annum
6 days ago
Our motor trade client, a well-established, leading brand Main Dealership, is currently looking to hire Parts Advisor to join their successful Team.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor:
- Salary Up to £25,000 Plus Bonus Up to £30,000
- Only 1 in 5 Saturday Mornings!
Duties of a Parts Advisor:
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to all times
The successful Parts Advisor will need to be confident and be able to build relationships in order to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a professional service at all times. They will also be well presented, very enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards and therefore must possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
If this automotive vehicle parts sales advisor vacancy is of interest to you or you would like to know about any other automotive jobs in South West London, then please contact Abigail at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Parts Advisor Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.