£30000 per annum
15 days ago
Up to £23,000 Basic Salary
Up to £30,000 OTE
Mon - Fri + Sat AM Rota
Our Client a Volume Franchised Dealership in the Cornwall area requires an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor with recent Dealership experience to join their busy Automotive Service Department.
This is an exciting vacancy that will produce good long term career prospects for the successful Service Advisor applicant.
The key responsibilities for The Service Advisor will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Vehicle Service Department
Key Responsibilities of a Service Advisor are as follows:
- Advising on technical queries/issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful Service Advisor will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Vehicle Services department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Technical skills and experience are essential as well as Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cornwall please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!