£25000 per annum
2 days ago
Basic Salary up to £23,000
No motor trade experience necessary
Our automotive client is seeking a CRM Team Leader to head up its service telesales department.
Do you have relevant automotive experience ie service advisor / CRM Advisor and are looking for a change?
Are you from another sector where you have led a telesales team and want to work for one of the area's leading automotive businesses? What the Job Involves:
- Lead a team of CRM Advisors and Showroom Hosts, who are in daily contact with customers making various types of contact and follow up calls.
- You will have responsibility for monitoring and scoring against several important manufacturer key performance indicators, ensuring targets are achieved.
- You will have responsibility for managing digitally generated sales leads the business receives and will have regular involvement in the control and management of the customer database.
- Additionally you will manage a team of 6 showroom hosts within the dealership, ensuring cover is maintained and levels of customer care are second to none.
- Establish the customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their requirements.
- Create and maintain a culture within the team that is welcoming and professional and with other teams across the Branch to provide a seamless service to all visitors.
- Help in other areas of the business as required.
What is the client looking for?
- Motor trade experience is not essential
- You must have experience in an equivalent CRM role, Call Centre management role or Customer Service management environment
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
What are the additional benefits?
- A competitive remuneration package and NO WEEKEND WORK
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
If you fit the bill and want to begin the next stage of your career with this fantastic opportunity, or you can recommend someone, then get in touch today as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Service Team Leader Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.