£29000 per annum
1 day ago
Paint Sprayer Required in the Street / Glastonbury area!
Salary Dependent On Experience (£13 P/H +)
40 Hour Week Monday - Friday
Independent Well-Established Dealership With Fantastic Reputation
Due to the expansion, one of our clients now requires an additional Paint Sprayer to join their already strong Main Dealer Bodyshop in the Street / Glastonbury area.
The ideal Paint Sprayer will have a proven track record working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer from within a fast-paced Automotive Bodyshop environment and be able to carry out all aspects of Vehicle Body Repair and Paintwork.
Responsibilities as a Vehicle Painter:
- Fully prepping the vehicle for painting.
- Fully painting the vehicle from base coat to lacquer.
- Refinishing all vehicle to a high standard.
The Paint Sprayer will need to be highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative and show pride in their work
The successful Vehicle Prepper / Painter must be able to work to a high standard and without supervision and work as a team member.
- ATA is preferred but is not mandatory as training will be given.
- Monday To Friday 40 Hour Week
- Main Dealer Bodyshop With Great Facilities
- Hourly Rate Dependent On Experience (From £13 P/H Upwards)
If you are interested in this Paint Sprayer or any other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Somerset, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Paint Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.