£30000 per annum
8 days ago
- Up To £30,000 Basic Salary + Overtime
- Monday To Friday 8am - 5pm ONLY!
- Fleet Workshop environment, with some fantastic perks including holiday allowance.
Workshop Controller / Parts Controler required within the Didcotarea !
Our Client, a Manufacturer approved Commercial Fleet Workshop in the Didcot area are looking for an Workshop Controller / Parts Controller to take control of their workshop and assist the Aftersales Manager day to day.
Previous experience as a Workshop Controller within a Commercial environment is essential for this role.
Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller:
- Controlling a team of Technicians, including the workflow, allocation etc.
- Managing customers expectations both whilst on site and by telephone
- Reporting on various matters, as required, to the Service Manager
- Checking the vehicle onto site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle, entering work onto Kerridge and using the One Link system
- Workshop Loading, Maintaining / printing job cards
- Managing progress of all jobs
- Liaising with the customer during progression of work
- Completing a full description of the work done
- Producing invoices for customers as required
- Arranging collection and delivery and all other ad hoc duties associated with the role
Our Client is looking for the best of the best in a large busy dealership to hit the ground running and make a name for themselves.
The successful Workshop Controller will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £30,.00 plus overtime!
If you have the experience and skill set listed above and are interested in finding out further information on this Workshop Controller Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs then please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.