£45000 per annum
13 days ago
- Basic up to £32,000 - OTE £45,000 (potentially more if efficient)
- Negotiable work Rota (within reason)
- Experience is a MUST
Our client, a very busy and market leading Bodyshop group, is currently looking for experienced Paint Sprayers to join their team in Crewe.
To be considered for this Paint Sprayer role, the successful must
- Have time served experience in a professional Bodyshop environment
- Be used to, or be competent to work towards efficiency bonuses
- Work well within a team and be a self-motivated individual
Although not essential, our client would prefer the successful Paint Sprayer to have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- ATA Accreditations
In return for your hard-work and experience, our client offers
- Consistent and steady work-loads
- Basic up to £32,750 with a realistic and achievable OTE of £45,000 +
- A variety of company in-house perks once employed
If you are an experienced Paint Sprayer who would be interested in this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Paint Sprayer role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!