£22000 per annum
1 day ago
Starting Salary negotiable based on experience
Monday to Friday ONLY - 9:00am-5:30pm
Great opportunity to work within a Reputable Motorcycle Dealership
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Motorcycle Service Advisor for our client's motorcycle dealership in Swansea.
The successful Motorcycle Service Advisor will need to be able to:
- Take incoming customer calls, process sales, and accept payment for products and services
- Make outgoing customer calls
- Answer questions about motorcycle specifications
- Up-sell to customers
- Explain product pricing and availability
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company database
- Process credit card payments and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Contact customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Investigate unfilled, misplaced, or misdirected orders and resolve customer issues as necessary
- Maintain working knowledge of products and services and keeps current on industry developments by reading current news and training.
Reporting to your Service Manager, you will be working in a state-of-the-art facility alongside other Service Advisors, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their motorcycle whilst delivering a first class service, also achieving the company objectives and targets.
It is essential that the successful Motorcycle Service Advisor has a passion for motorcycles and a great knowledge of bikes. Prior working experience within a Customer Service Advisor role / Telesales Advisor role would be is very advantageous.
Fully training on in-house systems will be provided upon successful employment.
For your hard work as a Motorcycle Service Advisor our client is offering…
- Starting salary from £18,533 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- A contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Staff purchase discount scheme to be rewarded after 3 months probationary period.
- Fantastic career prospects with a one of the largest multi-site car dealer groups in the region.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday ONLY - 9am - 5:30pm
If this Motorcycle Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.