£40000 per annum
4 days ago
Up to £35-40,000 uncapped annual earnings.
Mon-Sat with one day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
Personal company car and fantastic long-term career prospects.
Our client, a popular franchise approved car dealership in the Swansea area, are currently recruiting for a New/Used Car Sales Executive to join their Sales Department.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a large friendly team of New/Used Car Sales Executives, you will be required to sell new/used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays.
You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must also explain warranty and service arrangements, introduce customers to the Service Department and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Swansea region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea.
Previous or present franchise approved car sales experience is highly advantageous to our client at this stage however they are very open to considering candidates with no car sales experience provided you come from a strong sales/customer service orientated background as full training would be provided in the role.
If you're looking for a new challenging career in the motor trade, we want to speak to you!
Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential for the role.
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive, our client is offering:
- £8,000 basic starting salary with uncapped on-target-earnings of £35-40,000+ per annum based on sales performance.
- 21 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Personal company car provided.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career development prospects with an established brand and business.
- Working hours from 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday (one scheduled day off and one 7:00pm late finish in the week every week agreed in advance), Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, and 1 in 2 Sundays 10:00am-5:00pm.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.