Kingston upon Thames
£26000 per annum
14 days ago
Monday - Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturday's 8:30am - 12:00pm
Basic £20,000 - £24,000 OTE £26,000 Per Annum
You will be working alongside a team of Vehicle Service Advisor's / Receptionists and will be responsible for providing a proactive service between customers and Insurance Companies in a busy Accident Repair Workshop.
This often includes;
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Vehicle Technicians / Productives
- Liaison with customers and insurance companies about any additional work required
- Answering calls and booking work into the workshop
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints and taking ownership until resolution
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the Accident Repair Workshop
You will be answering calls in the Automotive Bodyshop, liaison with the Bodyshop Vehicle Technicians in the Automotive Workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed, and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
This Bodyshop Receptionist role has a fantastic bonus incentive attached to it, so if you are great on customer service and upsell, you can earn fantastic money!
Previous telephone experience is preferred.
You must be IT literate and have knowledge of Microsoft.
The perfect Bodyshop Receptionist will…
- Be hard working
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player
If this Bodyshop Advisor / Receptionist Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Receptionist Jobs and Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in South West London & Surrey, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement Recruitment.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.