£45000 per annum
4 days ago
Basic Salary £21,000 OTE £45,000
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 18:00, Sat 08:30 – 17:00, 1 in 3 Sundays
Prestige Main Dealership – BRAND NEW SHOWROOM
We are seeking a dynamic Car Sales Executive to join our Clients family run prestige dealership in Southampton and assist in providing a high quality service for their customers.
Our Client a large automotive dealership group covering over 50 sites and over 15 well established automotive brands, ranging from the strong volume performers to Prestige, Niche & High-End Vehicle brands are currently seeking an experience Sales Executive.
This is a highly unique opportunity to join a fantastic brand which has just invested in a state of the art £3 million redeveloped showroom!
You will be working as part of a team and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to put your customer service and sales ability to the test with a rewarding commissions structure for doing so.
What’s on Offer?
- Comprehensive Access to Training and Personal Development
- Company Vehicle Option
- Discounts on new & used vehicles, parts & servicing
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 18:00, Sat Morning 08:30 – 17:00, 1 in 3 Sundays 10:00 – 16:00
- Day off in the Week
- On Target Earnings of £45,000+
What’s will you be doing as a Sales Executive?
- Follow precisely and consistently the manufacturer sales process including meeting enquiry management targets.
- Demonstrating the most suitable options to the customer, understanding and adapting to their buying strategy and encouraging them to experience the product through test drives.
- Agreeing the price and payment method and any finance arrangements with the customer direct, working within company guidelines.
- Positively participating in training and development opportunities to assist the Group in achieving its aims and objectives.
-Liaising with Sales Administration to ensure product availability fits with customer's expectations, places the order, updates customer records and schedules any complementary Services/additional work to be completed on the vehicle before the delivery date.
- Ensuring that each delivery is followed up with a personal call to check the customer is happy.Maintains contact with customers to build relationships and future business.
- Planning and organising own daily selling activity – for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing customers or general enquiries) to obtain new business.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers.
To be considered for this Sales Executive role, you must be:
- A WILLING AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
- Prior Experience within a Car Sales Environment
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Competent Numeracy, literacy & IT Skills
- CDK/Kerridge/Drive Experience preferable
What to do next?
Ensure Your CV is up to date, in Chronological Order (Starting with most recent employment), with Qualifications listed (You’ve spent years learning your trade, show it off!!!)
Click Apply!!! – And Get in Contact Today!
If this Sales Executive Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Winchester, Andover, Salisbury, Ringwood, Verwood, Lyndhurst, New Milton, Havant, Fareham, Waterlooville, Porstmouth, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire & Wiltshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.