£40000 per annum
7 days ago
Our client a well-established Auto Repair Shop in St Albans Area are currently seeking a Technician to join their busy and friendly workshop. They are looking for an applicant who is skilled within Diagnostics.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Salary Circa £35,000 PA
- Plus Overtime for working Saturday's
- Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Saturday Morning's on a Rota (flexible).
- MOT Qualification
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- Repair work
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 is Preferable but not Essential
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.