£24000 per annum
1 day ago
Starting salary up to £20-24,000 per annum.
Average 5 day working week.
Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company.
Due to business expansion our client, a franchise approved motorcycle dealership in the Swansea region, requires an experienced and professional Parts & Accessories Advisor to join their Aftersales Department!
Reporting to the General Manager and working in our client’s Clothing, Parts and Accessories Department, you will enjoy a broad mix of telephone and counter sales duties, assisting customers in the store, manning the phones and keeping our stock and store perfectly presented.
In order to be eligible for this Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Advisor role, you will ideally live in the Swansea region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea.
Due to the nature of this role the successful Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Advisor would need to have an active interest in motorcycles and ideally be a current motorcycle rider.
Experience working in automotive aftersales would be highly beneficial as well. You must be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner, have plenty of initiative and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and an enthusiastic approach.
A UK motorcycle driving license would be highly advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting salary up to £20-24,000 per annum pending experience.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefit schemes.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company
- You are required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm. You will also work 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:00am-4:00pm. If you work a Saturday then you will get a day off in the week to compensate for this.
If this Motorcycle Parts & Accessories Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.