£30000 per annum
4 days ago
- Basic salary depends on your level of experience and industry qualifications, on target earnings of £30,000.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Reputable Main Dealer Group with over 30 locations in the UK.
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within a premium brand, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, however confident and experienced Technicians may be considered from outside of the network. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
In return our client offers the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Manufacturer Supportive Training
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes including Electric Vehicle Training
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously expanding as a business.
What they our client is looking for in the ideal Vehicle Technician:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit and Drivers Licence as a minimum
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Birmingham area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.