£50000 per annum
0191 446 0461
3 days ago
- Basic salary negotiable / OTE £50,000
- Standard 5.5 working week.
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer near Burnley, is seeking an experienced Business Manager to join and lead the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Business Manager:
- It is essential for the successful candidate to have previous experience as a Business Manager.
- We want someone who can demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, excel at relationship building, negotiating skills, possess excellent communication, and have the proven ability to use your own initiative.
- This role will require you to build rapport with customers quickly and easily and be able to treat customers fairly.
- We will expect you to monitor finance performance against budget, as well as identify and address shortfalls.
- You will work with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives, logging all activity to monitor performance and measure outcomes.
The successful Business Manager can expect 23 days’ holidays, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice.
These will include; a competitive salary and performance-related bonus, company car, share incentive plan, free access to the company’s rewards platform and a contributory pension scheme.
If this Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other automotive Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Burnley, please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.