£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
4 on 4 off Day Shift HGV Technician Required for new Fleet Maintenance Workshop in the Bedford area!
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Highly competitive rate of £17 per hour
- 4 on 4 off Days! (6am til 6pm)
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it as dictated by Company
- Ensure quality diagnostics and repairs according to repair order
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- NVQ / City & Guilds Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Qualifications
- HGV Class 1 License highly desirable
- Experience working on HGV’s
- Stable, solid, work history
- Full UK Driving License
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bedfordshire please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!