£45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Monday to Friday – 45 Hours – Flexi Start & Finish
Basic Circa £40,000
Well Established Bodyshop
Worthing, West Sussex
Our Client, a busy Accident Repair Centre with over 30 years trading experience are looking to employ a Paint Sprayer to join their team in Worthing.
Our client works with a number of Manufacturers from Audi to Volvo, with a BSI kitemark and Accreditations with numerous brands, you can be sure to be working in a first class environment providing a quality work place, alongside a quality service.
They are seeking an efficient Paint Sprayer to join their uber efficient team! If you are an experienced Paint Technician or a ready-made Bodyshop All Rounder this is a great opportunity for you!
This Multi-Skilled Bodyshop operative will have most of the following duties:
- Safeguard the customer vehicle and its contents while in the workshop.
- Seek clarification in the event a work order is unclear or seems incorrect.
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle paintwork. Report on the job card any/all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle. Report any additional damage found when preparing the vehicle.
- Report accurately and correctly all components, materials, consumables and hours used on each vehicle repair, keeping wastage of all material and consumables to a minimum. Keep work area clean, tidy and free from hazards and ensure the oven is swept and cleaned before vacating.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures. Complete assigned jobs with the estimated repair times. Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials.
- Undertake all other tasks and activities as requested by the Bodyshop Manager.
Requirements of a Paint Sprayer for our client:
- Enthusiasm, Enthusiasm, Enthusiasm! Our client LOVES great personalities, creating a great place to work, if you’ve got the right personality our client can assist with training additional skills!
- You will have either a recognized qualification in an Accident Repair/Bodyshop capacity, OR time served experience.
- You will have a previous working experience in a Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Smart Repairer, MET, Stripper Fitter role within a busy bodyshop
- The ability to produce a high quality of Accident Repair from start to finish.
- You must also have your own equipment to undertake the role.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement, Smart Repair, Panel Beater, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, Vehicle Technician, HGV Technican, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Worthing, Pulborough, Horsham, Bognor Regis, Portsmouth, Fareham, Havant, Chichester, Littlehampton, Petersfield, Brighton, Pulborough, Cosham, Waterlooville.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.