£33000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary up to £27,000 (Depending on LCV and brand experience) £33,000 on target earnings.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am- 5:30pm. Saturday mornings 1in3.
- Join a reputable dealer group who operate nationally!
Key Responsibilities for this LCV Technician role:
- Predominantly working with on 3.5 tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Requirements for this Van Technician:
Due to the nature of the role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Any applicants must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members. You will need a full driving licence as well.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy is of interest to you or you want to find out more on other Automotive Jobs in the West Midlands, get in touch with Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.