£37000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary up to £35,500 - Dependent on Experience
- Working 4 on 4 off 18:00 - 06:00
- Great Career Opportunities
Our Client, a National Commercial Vehicle Maintenance Company are looking for a Night Shift HGV Technician to join their site in Stoke.
Key Duties for this HGV Technician role:
- Work to include carrying out service and maintenance of HGV
- Must be conversant with current working methods, including MOT Preparation.
- Heavy goods vehicle diagnostics experience
- Experience of on site inspections preferable.
- HGV 1 licence is preferable but not essential
Requirements for this HGV Technician role:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Experience working on Heavy Good Vehicles (HGV’s)
- Full UK driving license
This Night Shift HGV Technician Vacancy is located in Stoke so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute there daily.
If this Night Shift HGV Technician Vacancy is of interest to you or if you would like to find out more about other Automotive Jobs in the Staffordshire Area, then please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
If you are looking for jobs in the Automotive Field, then get in contact with the one of our Motor Trade Recruitment Consultants at Perfect Placement today, the UK's leading Automotive recruitment agency!