£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
£18k basic - c. £35,000 OTE
40 Hours - 5 day week
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to join this dynamic team. This is a targeted role, where you will be expected to convert digital leads into deals.
You will be responsible for supporting guests through their e-commerce journey using a range of tools to enable the guest to complete their transaction online or remotely. This can include communicating over the phone or using virtual meeting platforms and providing guests with information, answers queries, to supports guests on their remote car buying journey.
You will ideally have a background in Sales, Telesales preferably but my client will look at other Sales backgrounds if you have the right attributes. You will need a confident telephone manner that is warm and friendly and the ability to construct positive, accurate messages quickly. You will be confident using virtual meeting platforms and explaining their use to others in a simple and straightforward manner. You will have a positive disposition with a genuine desire to help people. Equally, you will be sufficiently progressive and assertive in style to keep the enquiry moving forward.
What to expect as an Online Car Sales Executive:
- Fully competent in the introduction of regulated products in line with FCA Standards.
- Seek information from the guest to identify needs and requirements, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Regularly meets all minimum standards for units, add ons (warranty, gap, paint, finance, service plans (if applicable).
- Ensure that you involve the Sales Controller at all relevant points throughout the Sales Process.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Responds to and resolves any potential guest issue escalating where necessary to your Line Manager.
- Unsure all SLA such as speed of response as adhered to
What you will need as a Online Car Sales Executive:
- An understanding and knowledge of vehicle sales, financial products and services
- Driven and hungry to earn
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Inbound and Outbound calling
- The ability to deliver 5-star customer service
- Ease in explaining complex products clearly and concisely
- The drive to succeed and to meet both personal and team targets
- Great written and spoken communication skills
If this Online Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!