£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a Parts Supervisor to join our Client, a Main Dealer within the Watford Area.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking for a Parts Advisor to manage their Department. They are looking for an either already Parts Supervisor or an experienced Parts Advisor looking to take their next step.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Supervisor:
- A Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Bonus Scheme Provided
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm
- Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Parts Supervisor:
- To ensure the parts department runs efficiently and smoothly
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to all times
What our Client expects of their Parts Supervisor:
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational and administration skills
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Supervisor, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.