£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £24,000 basic + bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 42.5 hours / Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Main Dealer Group with training opportunities
Our client is a hugely successful and busy Main Car Dealership based in Coventry and due to expansion reasons they are actively looking for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- Complete vehicle servicing, repairs.
- The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
The successful Vehicle Technician will have:
- 3 years post apprenticeship workshop experience.
- Hold NVQ qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics to Level 3.
- Main Car Dealer workshop experience preferable.
- If a VOSA approved MOT tester this is an advantage.
- A full UK driving license.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!