£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Starting salary up to £30,000 per annum plus generous uncapped time save bonus scheme (potentially £500-£1,000+ per month pending performance).
- 40-hour week Monday to Friday.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK’s largest comprehensive automotive accident repairers.
Our client, one of the UK’s largest comprehensive automotive accident repairers, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Paint Technician to join their busy centre in Bridgend.
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer will include:
- Preparing and priming vehicle bodywork to our client and manufacturers' specification.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping/health and safety standards and orderly administration of your work.
In order to be eligible for this Paint Sprayer role, you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Paint Technician. Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent would be desirable however our client is willing to consider candidates with strong "on the job" experience that are able to work to their meticulous standards. Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points. Candidates with an ATA accreditation or experience working to BSI 10125 Kitemark Standards would be highly beneficial but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Paint Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous uncapped time save bonus scheme (potentially £500-£1,000+ per month pending performance).
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Various additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous salary sacrifice car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development in a state-of-the-art modern facility.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
- 40-hour week Monday to Friday with flexibility on start/finish times.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bridgend please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!