£26000 per annum
2 months ago
£22,500 + Bonus
Permanent Oxford Based
Monday - Friday 0830 - 1700
Our client is a leading supplier of Automotive parts to the U.K. Franchise dealer network.
As part of their continued growth plans they are looking for a high performing Telephone Sales person to join their office based sales team to meet ambitious revenue growth and customer acquisition targets. You will inherit some established accounts to manage whilst being targeted to grow their spend whilst also attracting new business
You will be an experienced Sales person with a proven track record in telesales.
You consistently deliver results and are looking for the next step in your career to join a forward-thinking sales team with ambitious growth plans.
A self-motivated confident, proactive, driven and determined individual, you will have a desire to succeed and out-perform any targets you are set.
In return there is a competitive remuneration package with uncapped earning potential and the opportunity for you to further your career within the Company.
Roles and responsibilities of a Vehicle Parts Telesales Advisor include but are not limited to:
- Achieve Company growth and hit sales targets (Report figures daily to team leader)
- Hit targets for outbound sales calls and conversion rates (Report figures weekly via sales data sheets)
- Telephone prospecting – identifying and targeting new business
- Account management, building strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Market research – identifying new product requirements from customer feedback.
To be considered for the Vehicle Telesales Advisor role you will possess the following
- Previous experience as a Telesales person of at least 5 years is essential
- Knowledge of Automotive parts would be an advantage
- Excellent closing techniques and objections handling skills.
- A proven track record of achieving consistent sales results and exceeding targets.
- Proactive approach to lead generation including lead farming using online tools
- Excellent telephone manner and outgoing personality; friendly whilst professional
- A team player with the ability to contribute to the existing team
If this Telesales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Oxford area please contact Charlotte at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.