£24000 per annum
2 months ago
We are seeking a Service Receptionist to join our Client's well-established Commercial Main Dealer in the Swindon area.
Our Client is part of a Family-Run network of dealerships and are looking to add to their Service team. They are looking for an experienced Service Receptionist to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Receptionist:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000 (dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Previous Commercial Experience is Advantageous!
- Full Manufacturer training, other perks and benefits!!
Duties of a Service Receptionist with our Client:
- Meet and greet customers
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct to the correct person after fully establishing the caller’s requirements and who is the best person to assist
- Liaise with colleagues to notify them of work arriving and waiting to be commenced
- Issuing and controlling all courtesy vehicle fleet and customer insurance documentation
- Job card creation
- Obtaining Start up order numbers
What our Client expects of their Service Receptionist:
- Previous experience within a Service role (Commercial Advantageous)
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Receptionist to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Commercial Service Receptionist role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!