£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: £29,000 + shift allowance = OTE circa £35,000
- 35.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday 6:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - -22:00
- Benefits: 4 Weeks annual leave + bank holidays & Competitive company pension.
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a HGV Technician in the Motor Trade? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationally recognised national fleet company who will offer you great career opportunities.
They require a professional heavy vehicle HGV Technician, to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment and plant vehicles.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative, as you will be working among a large team for the largest fleet operator in the UK.
Main Responsibilities as a HGV Technician:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
They require IMI Level 3 in Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and a full HGV and Car driving licence.
Requirement is Class 1 Licence which is essential.
If you are interested in this HGV Mechanic Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Coventry, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.