£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client a very successful manufacturer near Beccles is looking for an experienced Electrical Assembly Fitter
Our client is offering the successful Electrical Assembly Fitter: -
- Basic of £24,000, plus a competitive overtime rate
- Realistic OTE of £30,000
- 37 hours Mon - Fri
- Enhanced pension membership
- 32 days annual leave including Bank Holidays and non-contributory life assurance scheme.
To assemble electrical or mechanical sub-assemblies for a range of packaging machinery for supply to the final build function within required timescales.
Key Responsibilities/Activities for the Electrical Assembly Fitter:
- Build sub-assemblies as required by supplied drawings
- Check and verify accuracy of assemblies on completion
- Daily and accurate completion of records including timesheets and inspection status documentation
- Report any manufacturing and assembly errors to team leader so corrective action can be agreed
- To adhere to all required quality and H&S standards
- On an ad hoc basis you may be asked to visit other customer sites to assist with final build(s)
- On an ad hoc basis, as required to undertake milling, drilling, turning and fabrication activities
- To work with other departments to set priorities regarding assembly build to ensure all builds are complete within required timeframes
- To undertake other duties as may be required
Competencies/Skills which is required for the Electrical Assembly Fitter role:
- Good Attention to detail
- Good oral communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn/develop
- Ability to read engineering drawings/parts lists
Background/Experience for the Electrical Assembly Fitter role required:
- Successful completion of apprenticeship (C&G 204 or C&G 236)
- Knowledge of working with a wide variety of materials
- Good working knowledge of assembly protocols
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this Electrical Assembly Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Beccles please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.