Kingston upon Thames
£26000 per annum
26 days ago
- Competitive salary
- Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday ONLY!
- Join a successful Main Car Dealership
- 22 Days holiday + a great team!
To be considered for this Alloy Wheel Technician role, you must be
- Experience working in alloy wheel repair, especially with diamond cut wheels
- You must have a passion for what you do with current bodyshop experience
- Complete all tasks to a high and professional standard
- Identify and report any issues and offer a solution or professional opinion to ensure the work is carried out correctly
- Understand the importance of completing work to a deadline
If this Alloy Wheel Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Surrey, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.