£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking an experienced CNC Lathe Programmer to join our clients world class precision engineering company based in Norfolk.
Our client is offering the successful CNC Programmer:
- A very competitive salary ranging from £14 - £16 PH, plus overtime
- Flexible working patterns covering Mon-Sat 8am-6pm (4 days & 5 days available)
- 39 hour weeks plus optional overtime
- Excellent career benefits
Duties of a CNC Programmer:
- Programming setting & operating Turning FANUC Machines.
- Operating a TW-20 Twin Spindle Lathe
- Loading and unloading of parts - Some heavy lifting required!
- Quality Inspection of parts.
- Working from Engineering drawings to ISO standards.
What our client expects of their CNC Programmer:
- Experience with FANUC machine controls is essential
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified CNC Programmer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If this CNC Lathe (Turner) Programmer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Beccles please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.