£25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client a well established Engineering & Manufacturing company in Norfolk is looking for an experienced Power Press Setter Operator.
Our client can offer the successful Power Press Setter:
- Very competitive salary depending on level of experience
- Circa £10.50 - £14.00
- Mon - Fri
- 39 hours
- 8am - 4:30pm (Early finish Friday)
The Main role and responsibilities of this Power Press Setter position include:-
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with a wide range of Power Presses up to 200T, including setting, signing off and problem solving.
- Good working knowledge of both manually operated and auto coil fed presses would be ideal.
Requirements for this Power Press Setter:
- You must have a Power Press Certificate, and PUWER certification.
- Work to and understand Engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Inspect and Sign off Parts throughout production runs.
- Experience in maintaining presses would be beneficial.
Ideally the Power Press Setter will be/have:-
- Be able to work as part of a team Fork Lift/Counterbalance/Stacker Truck Licence/s
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.