£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Up to £22,000 starting basic salary with a £6,000 annual bonus potential.
- 8:00am-6:00pm Mon to Fri with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Full manufacturer authorised training and excellent company benefits
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor at our client's Franchise Approved Car Dealership in Hereford!
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Service Advisor you will work along with a service reception team as well as a workshop team, you shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle. As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle, and up-sell on additional products and services where possible.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Strong organisational skills along with IT literacy (any experience with Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Due to the nature of this role, recent or current experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or a similar role within the automotive industry would be essential alongside a UK driving licence with minimal points. Liaising with the vehicle manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would be advantageous but is not essential.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum pending experience.
- Monthly incentive bonus scheme of up to £6,000 per annum.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday allowance increases over the length of service).
- Full manufacturer authorised training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including personal healthcare, online retail and staff discounts, and discounted gym memberships.
- Fantastic career prospects with a company that has a 'One Star'’ status for being ‘Best Companies to Work For'.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.