£38000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client a global provider of packing solutions is looking for a couple of Asset Care Technicians.....
Based at our Norfolk location, they are looking for two qualified Asset Care Shift Technician(s) which will be responsible for first line maintenance, repairs and servicing of factory assets including injection moulding machines and ancillary equipment.
The Asset Shift Technician will be required to work for our 24/7 business working 12 hour shifts. The weekly hours are 42 per week, divided into 3.5 shifts per week over a two week period. Hours are from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. and from 6.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m. alternating. You will also be requested to complete a 15 minute handover per shift as overtime.
The second role is a technician to work on days from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. to assist with engineering projects, continuous improvements and occasionally with shift breaks downs, when further assistance is required. This is a new role and will involve some training and development in the higher level technical skills
Responsibilities for the Asset Care Technician to include:
- Maintenance performance to plan including recording, resolving and escalating issues to meet defined Quality Criteria.
- Process control and continuous improvement Projects.
- Risk assess, Document and communicate process/services modifications
- Planned maintenance and manage Operator Asset Care to plan, including machine and services safety systems
- Problem solving within the department
- Identification of replacement parts and work to ensure the most cost effective option
Skills and Experience required for this Asset Care Technician:
- Mechanical / electrical / electronic qualification at approved and certified national competence
- Process knowledge within moulding and process control
- Good understanding of all aspects of automation, including technical poke, yoke methodology
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent team working skills to work collaboratively with colleagues and communicate effectively in order to meet the business objectives
- Ability to assess risk and work safely
- Problem solving ability and attention to detail
Benefits for the successful Asset Care Technician to include:
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum plus public holidays
If this Asset Care Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North Walsham please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.