£22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week plus Saturday rota.
- Salary = £20,000 basic + bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work online with their customers sourcing parts and dealing with enquiries via email and phone.
The successful Parts Advisor will need to have a professional track record as part advisor, a strong team work ethic and excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities for the Parts Advisor will include:
- Process/Ordering all online orders and seeing all the orders through from start to finish.
- Picking and packing all parts orders for dispatch.
- Work closely with their dedicated courier service/team.
Training will be provided internally plus as well as with the manufacturer.
This is a Parts Advisor position that would suit someone who is looking to utilise their automotive parts knowledge in an office based role.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If you are interested in this Motor Trade Vacancy or other Vehicle Parts Advisor Jobs in Leicestershire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.