£25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a Franchised Dealership within Aylesbury are seeking a Sales Administrator to join their busy Team.
They are seeking applicants who can demonstrate strong organisation skills, able to work well as part of a team, excellent communication skills and has experience already working within the Motor Trade.
Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants who have been working as an Automotive Sales Administrator and has knowledge using Dealership systems.
What our client is offering the successful Sales Administrator:
- Basic Salary Up to £25,000 (DOE)
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm
- Manufacturer Training
Duties for this Sales Administrator will include:
- Processing customer orders.
- Working closely with Sales Executives to ensure a seamless experience in purchasing a vehicle.
- Coordinate preparation of customer orders within the sales department
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per vehicle purchases and sales
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure required works are completed on new and use vehicles
- Invoicing of New and Used Vehicles
- Organise registration and taxation of new vehicles
- Generate deal files for handover to customers
- Other carious administrative duties.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Buckinghamshire please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Sales Administrator Jobs.