£44000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: up to £38,000 basic / OTE £44,000
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.00-12.00
- Benefits: Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays + Company Car
- Newly Refurbished Facility
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire an experienced Service Manager for their service dept.
As a proactive member of the dealership's management team the Service Manager will be required to run an efficient operation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward. Your overall objective will be to increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
Key Requirements/Details for the Service Manager:
- Looking after a small team of Technicians and Service Advisors.
- Increase productivity of the workshop.
- Improve and implement new processes and procedures.
- Increase overall departmental performance
- Managing customers’ expectations both whilst on site and by telephone.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Holding Team Meetings and reviews as required by Human Resources.
- Managing, developing and training Staff.
In successfully managing the growth and development of a Main Dealer Service Department, you will be experienced at developing relationships with customers, manufacturer partners and colleagues.
The Service Manager will have the drive and determination to maintain effective policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction. To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record in the management of a Service Department of a franchised car dealership.
This role requires experience of working in the job within a main dealer DMS and the One Link System.
Relevant Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today