£38000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Monday to Friday; 8.30am-5.30pm (1 hour lunch) plus alternate Saturday mornings
Salary up to £35,000 - possibly more for skilled mechanics
Great opportunity for an accomplished technician to lead a workshop
Our client a family run Independent Automotive Service Centre in Coventry and is currently looking to hire a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
Requirements and Responsibilities for this Senior Vehicle Technician:
- You must be a Fully Qualified and Experienced Technician.
- Capable of completing a full range of mechanical jobs to a high standard.
- You must have exceptional Diagnostic skills and be able to solve complex problems with no support.
- Confident working independently to achieve your efficiency targets.
- Be able to lead and assist colleagues
- Confident doing engine work / rebuilds
What the Successful Senior Vehicle Technician will get a competitive basic salary depending on your experience and skill level.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Vehicle Mechanic Jobs and Motor Trade opportunities in the Coventry area, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!