£42120 per annum
about 2 months ago
Salary Depending on Experience
45 Hours Per week Monday - Friday ONLY
Accident Repair Centre / Automotive Bodyshop
Our client a professional, Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre based in Wimbledon, South London are looking for an experienced vehicle MET Technician due to increased work!
The ideal MET Technician / Stripper and Fitter will have a proven track record working as a Stripper / Fitter from within an automotive Bodyshop environment and be able to carry out all aspects of vehicle body repair and paintwork.
Responsibilities for this MET Technician, may include:
- Assessing damage to a vehicle in terms of mechanical and electrical components;
- Using diagnostic equipment to diagnose and repair electric faults;
- Stripping and refitting parts on vehicles which have been involved in accident;
- Repairing or replacing damaged panels and components to a required standard;
- Fixing mechanical damage
- Completing wheel alignment in line with manufacturer standards
- Advising the workshop controller of required parts for vehicles from parts department;
- Working from job cards which detail what work to be done on a vehicle and providing time estimates;
The MET Technician or Vehicle Stripper & Fitter will need to be highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative and show pride in their work, as well as full qualified to NVQ Level 3. ATA accreditation advantageous although not essential.
If you would like to find out about this Vehicle MET Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about any other Bodyshop and Motor Trade roles in London, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!