North East England
£36000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 2 months ago
Basic Salary up to £30,000 / OTE Ranging On Site Performance between £2,000-£6,000 per annum.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 2 Saturdays, 8:30-3. No Sundays.
Our longstanding and trusted client in the North East is currently seeking a Branch Manager to join and run one of their Fast Fit Centres.
You will be responsible for other members of staff so therefore must have excellent team leadership skills and have the ability to solve problems fast and effectively.
You must also possess excellent selling skills with the ability to see a maximise every opportunity that presents itself.
Key Responsibilities of the Branch Manager Role:
- Manage and develop staff in accordance with Company standards.
- Commercial focus with an awareness and understanding of customer needs.
- Understanding the external factors (economic / environmental) affecting the motor industry.
- Leading by example.
- Initiative, self-motivation and an excellent team-player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and development of appropriate solutions.
If this Branch Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North East please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.