£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday 07:30 – 17:00 – (Flexibility on Start/Finish times)
- Saturdays 1 in 3 – 08:00 – 12:00
- Basic Circa £30,000 (Flexible Dependent on Experience)
- Well Established Bodyshop
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
Our Client is a family owned Accident Repair Group with over 100 years of automotive trading, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop.
They are seeking a MET Technician to join their team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
To be suitable for this MET Technician / Stripper Fitter role you must have:
- Preferably have a NVQ level 3 or senior ATA accreditation
- Or Previous Time-Served MET Experience
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- You must also have your own equipment and guns.
As a MET Technician / Stripper Fitter you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
- Following safety procedures
If this MET Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Smart Repair, Panel Beater, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, Vehicle Technician, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.