£22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum plus overtime availability.
- 6:00am-3:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 7:00am-1:00pm.
Our client, a large franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Tewkesbury region, requires an experienced and professional Vehicle Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Department.
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working as part of a friendly team, as a Parts Advisor you be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers regarding parts enquiries and sales, ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked, and dispatched to the highest standard of customer service. You will primarily be working on the front of house dealing with customers face to face, via email, and over the phone, however you will also be required to carry out parts stock control and supply parts to our client’s Vehicle Technicians in the workshop.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live within an reasonable commutable distance of Tewkesbury and will need to hold recent or current experience working as a Vehicle Parts Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealership. You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic telephone manner.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Parts Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and local business.
- 42.5 hour week Monday to Friday on a shift rota with 1 in 3 Saturdays 7:00am-1:00pm. The week you work a Saturday the 6 hours you work are deducted from the hours you work in the week.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.