£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm + Alternate Saturdays 8.30am-12.30pm.
- Salary: up to £26,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £30,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their workshop based in Billericay.
They predominantly deal with prestige vehicles and are a growing business so are looking for a new team member for the workshop who has the desire and dedication to work well as a part of a team to help push the development of the business forward.
They sell 40-50 units per month so role will mainly consist of sales prep work to the vehicle to ensure they are out to the customer on time and in quality condition. You will also be expected to complete services and repairs; they don’t do any hybrid work or MOT’s on site.
Key Responsibilities for the PDI Technician:
- Completing pre-sales vehicle checks and ensure they are customer ready.
- When not PDI’ing vehicles complete basic services.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
PDI Technician must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this PDI Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Billericay please contact Lousia Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.