£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a Parts Delivery Driver to join our Client’s Commercial Main Dealer Group based out of their Depot in the Swindon area!
Our Client is part of a well-established Independent Commercial Dealer Group with a few Dealerships covering the South West and are looking to add to their Parts Driver team.
They are looking for an motivated and professional Parts Driver to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as collection and delivery of parts.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Delivery Driver:
- A Basic Salary of between £21,840 - £26,000 dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday 40 hour week 8.30am - 5pm
- Overtime paid at x 1.5
- Company Benefits including Private Medical Health insurance
Duties of a Parts Delivery Driver
- Delivery of parts to customers within the respective area given
- Collection & Delivery of parts across the three Dealerships within group
- General support given to the Parts Department - Parts picking, loading & unloading
- Maintaining records as required
What our Client expects of their Parts Delivery Driver
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of geographical area
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Delivery Driver role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!