£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary: from £24,000, OTE £28,000
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6pm (NO WEEKENDS OR BANK HOLIDAYS)
Our client is also happy to provide further training courses which aim to provide you with the knowledge you need to go forward in the industry. They hold multiple awards including a Business excellence award.
The workshop is one of the largest independently owned servicing and repairs garages in Northampton.
You will be part of a hard-working workshop who take pride in getting the best results possible with every vehicle serviced.
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role you must:
- Hold a level 2 or above in Vehicle maintenance and repair
- Be confident in all aspects of vehicle servicing
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Be experienced working in a fast-paced environment
- Be a great problem solver and decision maker, with both the customer and company in your best interest
If this vacancy sounds like it would suit you, or you’d like to hear more about this role or similar ones, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lewis Fagan at perfect placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!