£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Warranty Administrator to join our Client's well-established Dealership in the Stoke area.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add to their Warranty team. They are looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their team providing excellent customer services, support for the service and warranty team. As well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Warranty Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary, with a realistic OTE around £23,000
- Monday to Friday
- Previous Experience within the Motor trade is preferred
Duties of a Warranty Administrator with our Client
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
- Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturers' guidelines
- Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturers' and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clocking and job card write-ups;
- Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed;
- Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct;
- Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturers;
- Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administering discrepancies.
What our Client expects of their Warranty Administrator
- Previous experience within a Warranty Administrator role is preferred
- The ability to work effectively as an individual but also as part of a growing team
- Motor Trade knowledge
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Warranty Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Warranty Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.