£20000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Hours: Monday to Friday ONLY
Salary: Up to £20,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent / Office Based.
Our automotive client, a reputable Main Car Dealership in Stoke, is actively looking for an experienced Sales Ledger/Credit Controller to work in their busy accounts department.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Ledger / Credit Controller:
· Reconciling and posting daily banking
· Controlling the company’s Aged Debtors
· Chasing outstanding debts when required and reporting on those debts
· Maintaining the Motor Insurance database
Sales Ledger / Credit Controller Requirements:
· Previous experience working in Credit Control / Sales Ledger.
· Ability to converse with internal and external customers in a professional manner
· Previous Cash handling experience.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the Accounts team.
Applicants must be computer literate and knowledgeable with Excel and Microsoft Office, Kerridge experience would be an advantage.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!