£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
MET Technician Vacancy
Up To £35,000 + Bonus + Overtime
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm / Saturday Morning Rota
Our client, a well established body shop in the Bodyshop Accident Repair Centre area is currently looking for an experienced and qualified MET Technician to join their team.
Our client is offering the successful MET Technician:
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Sociable working hours Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm / Saturday rota
- Overtime paid at x 1.5 at weekends!
- Company Benefits
Duties of a MET Technician
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road worthiness.
What our Client expects of their MET Technician
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this MET Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.