£25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm.
- Alternate Saturday Mornings worked 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Competitive Salary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-run family business which offers a friendly and welcoming environment.
The Service Advisor duties to include
- Checking in and seeing out customers
- Raising job cards
- Take customer bookings
- Organising courtesy vehicles
- Following up with customers
- Liaising with Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Warranty recalls
- Invoice all work carried out
The Successful Service Advisor will be expected by our client to have excellent customer service skills, you will be confident in your ability to deal with a wide range of people in a friendly and professional manner, participating and working effectively in a busy environment as a member of the team.
If this Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Sudbury and Essex, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.