£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5:00pm and alternate Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client a family-owned franchise car dealer group are currently looking to hire a recruit qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Sudbury dealership.
They are looking for a highly skilled Vehicle Technician with Main Dealer experience who is proficient at all aspects of Vehicle Diagnostic work.
Main duties for the Diagnostic Technician will include:
- Perform the work outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicate with Parts Department to obtain parts as required. Saving and tagging parts if the job is under Warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required (VHC) and notify the Service Team immediately if additional work is or is not required.
- Communicate effectively with Service Team regarding repair timescales.
- Document all work performed using company defined procedures and integrated systems.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Be conscientious and respectful of the customer’s vehicle at all times.
- Keep workshop area neat, clean and be accountable for the care of all dealership-owned tools.
- Follow local regulations, including the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Follow the companies code of conduct and adhere to safety policies and procedures.
As well as a competitive salary for the area they provide further Franchise Training opportunities and a great team to work alongside.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals