£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
First year starting salary up to £22,000 per annum with a £26-29,000+ uncapped annual earning potential.
8:30am-5:00 pm Monday to Friday with no weekends required.
Fully equipped state-of-the-art company van.
Our client, one of the UK's leading mobile vehicle SMART repair specialists with over 180 specialist across the UK, are looking to recruit a Mobile Vehicle SMART Repair Technician to cover their network throughout the Cardiff region.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be supplied with a fully equipped state-of-the-art company van with the highest quality products and shall visit our client's customers throughout the Cardiff region to carry our minor damage repair work on their vehicles from bumper scuffs to chipped alloys and everything in between. This is carried out with an ethos of a "first time fix" ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within the Cardiff/South East Wales region and have previous experience as a Vehicle SMART Repair Technician (either mobile or workshop based) or alternately have relevant transferable automotive accident repair experience with skills like vehicle re-spraying and prepping.
Given the independent nature of this role you will need to be a proactive self-starter with a methodical and organised approach to your work and be capable of working independently.
Strong customer service skills are also key as you shall be the face of our client's business in the region.
A UK driving licence with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Mobile Vehicle SMART Repair Technician our client is offering:
- First year starting salary up to £22,000 per annum with salary increasing over length of service.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme with a £26-29,000+ first year uncapped annual earning potential.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Uniform, mobile phone, and tablet supplied.
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art company van.
- Regular training courses on all aspects of SMART repair at our client's IMI certified training centre including training to gain a professional ATA accreditation in vehicle SMART repair if required.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00 pm Monday to Friday with no weekends required.
If this SMART Repair Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.