£24500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Up to £24,500 basic
Monday - Friday only!
Our client a national plant dealership company, is looking for an experienced Workshop Service Coordinator for their aftersales team.
Your day to day duties will include, but not limited to
- Coordinate all 5 Workshops by liaising with the Workshop Foreman to ensure minimal downtime to the customers/ sales machines
- Complete daily updates on the progress of all workshop jobs to check they are being completed within the required estimate repair schedule time
- Communicate with customers and sales team
- Create estimates when additional work is found and send to the customer within 24 hrs
- Send over final costing for all retail work
- Invoice all internal and retail work that has been completed
Our client is prepared to offer you
- up to £24,500 depending on experience
- Career Progression
- Pension & Health plan
- 22 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
Our client is looking for candidates from a Plant / HGV / Car retail background who truly puts excellent customer service first, every time!
If you are interested in this Service Controller role in Farnham, Surrey, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!